Thursday, October 29, 2009

Going to give this a try again...

OK, at first this was going to be a blog to advertise my hairbows, but scratch that. It will just be for any randomness that comes to mind. Although, I do still have my hairbows for sale at www.ohholland.etsy.com.

So anyway....the kids, Mimi D, and I went to Thistleberry Farm today. It was supposed to be 70 and sunny, although we never saw 70 or sunny, but we still had fun. The kids had fun riding the cow train, playing in kids corral, and doing the hayride. I didn't have my camera charged, but Mimi D got some good pictures. Hudson tried the jumping pillow but got knocked down twice by some big kids, so we moved on to other fun things. It was a long, busy, fun-filled, no-nap day! Possibly going bowling tomorrow, but shhh, don't tell Hudson yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment